Tuesday 4 October 2011

Irregularities in Transformers 3

Irregularities in Transformers 3. Been watching Transformers 3? make-me-please the comments... when I think of the storyline mediocre, instead tend to be easy to guess, but if in terms of visual effects .. wow so awesome ... I own up to 2 times to the cinema for watching the film, who both just curious because of its 3D version.

I am willing to share about the awkwardness ... probably most of the unconscious, but I like the attention to detail the film .. so sometimes like to find some odd ...


  1. Sentinel Prime
    I'm confused, I understand that if new smua cybertrone beings came to earth was still in the form of 'skeleton'. you will remember in Transformers 1 when the Autobot / Decepticon came to earth, they are still a skeleton, then they scanning vehicle and they copid. In the sentinel prime TF3 this new ark found on the plane but its form is a vehicle well? *or in the month there is a fire engine time yes, so in the copy the same sentinel*. but turn forces decept teleported to earth they are still a skeleton as well, confused me.


  2. Action on highway
    This one I do not know so awkward because of censorship or anything, I certainly confused after sam & Seymour finished investigating a Russian astronaut, on the highway beside the phone directly NEST told that it was all a trap and in sentinel key. suddenly they (the convoy bumblebee, dino and Sideswipe) really be the same convoy sentinel (without Optimus) and before I knew they were attacked decept .. but to my knowledge before sam incoming Russian cafe, her scene was with Optimus sentinel, while the sam & Seymour only with bumblebee, dino and Sideswipe ...


  3. Recycle scene from the movie The island
    You see a scene where one of decept highway thrown by dino (red ferrari) into a car in another lane until the car crash??

    I had seen it, especially armored car scene in the movie 'The Island'. I was curious and tried to figure out, it is true that recycle scenes from the movie michael bay, "The Island".


  4. Decept vessel in use sam & bumblebee
    The ship shoot down until the engine on fire by Optimus, can not fly and fall, but suddenly able to used by bumblebee.


  5. High heels
    Notice the shoe in use by Carly at the ending of the movie, Carly was wearing high heels, really great could jog and jump from building to use high heels.


0 comments: